December 31, 2010 § Leave a comment
Well, 2010 was a great year for me. I’m sad to see it go, but for one of the first times in my life, I truly feel like I lived this year up to the fullest. I started blogging about a month ago, so I want to do a quick highlight of the best part of each month.
- January: Gasparilla, a Mardi Gras like pirate festival in Tampa
- February: Played a prank on facebook that my friend Kristen was pregnant.
- March: Rob came back to FL with me and we did a bar crawl (on bikes!) through St Pete
- April: My very very best friend Katie turned 21
- May: My little sister Mary came to visit me at school. We went to Cosi with Rob and also went down to Dayton (our hometown) and relived some childhood memories.
- June: Celebrated my friend Tiffany’s 21st, departed for Semester at Sea and went to Spain.
- July: I spent this month traveling through Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey & Egypt
- August: I traveled through Morocco and spent a majority of the month finishing up “schoolwork” on the ship and laying out on deck 7.
- September: Back to school, reunited Rob & my friends! I spent most of the month relaxing back at home in FL and working for my parents.
- October: Tons of Buckeye football! (Which also means tons of beer and stadium nachos lol). Halloween – us girls all went as “shots”
- November: I turned 22! Went home for Thanksgiving & started this blog!
- December: Well, you can read all about that here.
Happy New Year!